Sometimes it’s good to let a guest speak for themselves on the show, if they can get a word in edgeways, but for the first time ever I’m going to let the guest own words be the intro.. we don’t even talk about sports really in this, but a recent Facebook status he posted will illustrate just how adroit this returning guest is.. in fact I’m hoping to catch him every time we meet up, as he constantly enlightens me with his insights..so, with this status gem from Guro Christopher Harley to initially whet your appetite first.. enjoy the show!
- Episode 74 Sean Robert-Harvey: Developing Yourself (Part 2/2) 16th January, 2018
- Episode 73 Sean Robert-Harvey: Developing Yourself (Part 1/2) 16th January, 2018
- Episode 72 – Jackie Rayner: Intellect 19th December, 2017
- Episode 71 – Brian Collier: Mental Health 5th December, 2017
- Episode 70 – Chris Harley: Shifted Skills 21st November, 2017